Stellenbezeichnung: Examination Assistant (f/m/x)
Firma: CODE University of Applied Sciences
Job Beschreibung: About the Role
During our assessment period at CODE, we require the help of several individuals who can provide support to our assessors as Examination Assistants during oral examinations with students. This semester, all oral examinations will be taking place remotely. The position is a 450-Euro mini-job, and the hourly rate we offer our Examination Assistants is 12.68 €/hr. We intend to schedule each assistant for ca. 12-18 hours per week.
This is a temporary position for the duration of the upcoming assessment period, Nov. 29 to Dec. 17, 2021.To be appointed as an Examination Assistant, it is required to complete an induction prior to attending the first examination. This induction is scheduled for November 17, 2:00 PM CEST.
- Attend (remote) exams as an observer and notetaker
- Ensure the exams are conducted in line with CODE’s Study and Examination Regulations
- Monitor the exam duration and remind assessors and students of the time elapsed
- Complete and submit a standardized form after each exam that includes the protocol taken during the assessment
Requirements for an Examination Assistant
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree
- Comfortable communicating in English (German language skills are not required)
- Understanding of the requirements and expectations of the role
- Successful completion of the examination assistant induction
- In-depth knowledge of CODE’s Study and Examination Regulations
- In-depth knowledge of the applicable module descriptions as per the approved module handbook as well as the module-specific assessment guidelines published by the module coordinator
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV, a copy of your bachelor’s degree, and availability during the above-mentioned assessment period.
CODE is a newly-founded private university of applied sciences that is embedded into the vibrant network of Berlin’s digital economy. At the core of our study programs is a self-directed project-based learning concept. Together with a network of partner organizations, our goal is to provide students with practical, real-world, and digitally-oriented education and the ability to face the technological and social changes and challenges of tomorrow.
We have a strong commitment to our community, to supporting and learning from each other, to development, and to building a healthy work atmosphere. CODE values different perspectives and is committed to a respectful, inclusive and diverse work environment.
About Working At CODE
CODE’s atmosphere is creative and dynamic with an international team in the heart of Berlin. We value your strengths and will support you with your professional development as well as a fair compensation and some fun additions. Most importantly, joining CODE means being a part of a passionate team who is shaping the future of higher education.
CODE values different perspectives and is committed to a respectful and inclusive work environment and encourages people of all genders, backgrounds, and origins to apply.
Gehalts Budget: €12.68 per hour
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Ausschreibung: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 03:23:35 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
oder Minijob Gesuch eintragen